Marketing & Merchandising Specialist
Reports to: Director, Online Marketing and Merchandising
Good360 is a 501(c)(3) nonpartisan nonprofit that works with companies, charities and individuals to make the business of giving simpler, more efficient and more effective. The Alexandria, Virginia-based organization was created in 1983 to help companies donate inventory to charitable organizations. Today, Good360 is changing the face of philanthropy by creating a Circle of Good that allows companies, nonprofits and individuals to work together to do more social good together through product giving.
- Preparation and maintenance of products for online donation catalog, including researching and documenting fair market value, writing product descriptions and names, pulling images, keeping inventory on site up-to-date.
- Execute social media posts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram platforms. Own the development of social media strategy and content.
- Oversee Good360’s impact outreach strategy and collection of nonprofit member stories. Create and edit stories for distribution to our donors and publishing on our web site.
- Oversee content calendar and publishing all blog posts and press releases.
- Maintain ongoing record of Good360 press mentions using Google Alerts and other available tools.
- Report on weekly and monthly key metrics for the online catalog, web site and social platforms.
- Others as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience. Prior marketing-related experience a bonus.
- Excellent overall writing skills with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Strong oral communication skills with an interest and comfort in speaking live with partner organizations and presenting concepts and results to internal and external stakeholders. Computer savvy and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Google Docs, and social media platforms. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus.
- Highly energetic, positive and strong interpersonal skills. Ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Reliable, punctual, conscientious and able to work independently.
- Customer service orientation and ability to problem solve. Team player with a positive, “can do” attitude.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Can work well under pressure and deadlines and can adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
To Apply: Send an email Kristine@good360.org – include cover letter and resume.