Content Marketing Intern
As the global leader in product philanthropy and purposeful giving, Good360 partners with socially responsible companies to source highly needed goods and distribute them through our network of diverse nonprofits that support people in need.
The Content Marketing Intern will support the Good360 Marketing team in a variety of areas including general support of content strategy, content creation, project management, social media management, and more. This position will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and receive real world marketing experience at a leading nonprofit organization.
This internship opportunity is open to current students or recent graduates of a college program. The intern is expected to demonstrate a keen interest in nonprofits, as well as interest in a field of study related to the position.
- Compiling information to write multiple impact stories each week
- Assist Marketing Specialist in posting content on Good360’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram)
- Assist marketing department with research projects with an emphasis on donor relations and grant writing
- Assist marketing team in updating and managing our internal project management software to keep marketing team on-track and aligned on various projects
- Assist the marketing team with file management and organization
- Assist with notetaking during marketing and department meetings
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently and in a virtual environment
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills – ability to convey points persuasively, to adapt writing for different goals and audiences, and to craft compelling narratives with appeal for various audiences
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus
- Basic graphic design skills are a plus
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced but fun team environment
- Basic marketing skills and knowledge preferred
Hours Per Week: 20-25 hours
Rate of Pay: $15/hour
Start Date: June 6, 2022
To apply for this job, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.