Manager, Ecommerce & Online Merchandising
As the global leader in product philanthropy and purposeful giving, Good360 partners with socially responsible companies to source highly needed goods and distribute them through our network of diverse nonprofits that support people in need.
The Manager, Ecommerce & Online Merchandising is a key leader in overseeing and running Good360’s online donation catalog and will drive the organization’s ecommerce and merchandising strategy development and execution. This role is responsible for a set of monthly and annual KPIs related to the movement of donated goods through the ecommerce site.
This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and partners with the Director of Marketing and the Marketing and Merchandising Specialist. This role will also work closely with most functions and teams at Good360.
- Develop and drive overarching strategies to ensure that donations available through Good360’s online catalog are distributed to qualified nonprofits in a timely and efficient manner
- Oversee the overall performance of the organization’s online donation catalog (ecommerce platform) to reach monthly and annual goals
- Develop monthly forecasts for the performance of the online catalog
- Establish KPIs and metrics to track and report on performance of processes; transform data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Provide reports and insights to CMO and Director of Marketing to make actionable recommendations based on sales, forecasts, conversion, promotions, and other web analytics data
- Be “voice of the customer” to help determine most appropriate approach for the distribution of donated goods
- Manage inventory levels of donated goods and drive decisions on best plans for distribution of goods; develop and maintain regular inventory reports; ensure data integrity and accuracy; analyze reports for opportunities
- Partner with warehouse/production team to develop appropriate product configurations, analyze costs of production and evaluate the economics of each donation
- Execute preparation and maintenance of product listings for online donation catalog, including researching and documenting fair market value, writing product descriptions and names, pulling images, keeping inventory on site up-to-date
- Lead merchandising strategy for the promotion of donations through online catalog
- Manage relationships with non-donor partners that provide low-cost goods to the Good360 nonprofit network; find ways to expand relationships or potentially add additional partners
- Develop engagement strategies for partner base of more than 70,000 nonprofit organizations
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to create campaigns to reach and engage our registered nonprofit network and to promote donations efficiently and effectively and to leverage merchandising as an opportunity for the acquisition of new nonprofit members.
- Develop e-marketing plans and goals, execute campaigns, ensure effective tracking is in place to measure, and provide regular reporting and insights on campaign performance
- Analyze and report on ecommerce performance, trends and marketing metrics via Google Analytics and other platforms
- Oversee catalog maintenance to ensure it is updated and engaging for nonprofits (includes uploading new donations to the catalog, troubleshooting, updating homepage and hero banners, etc.
- 5+ years working in a management role in an ecommerce environment and/or demonstrated experience in multiple facets of managing ecommerce (inventory management, pricing, logistics, marketing, etc.); proven track record with successful management of ecommerce sales (B2C and/or B2B)
- 2+ years experience with fiscal management (budgeting, forecasting, pricing, cost analysis)
- Ability to collect, use, analyze and interpret web analytics and sales data
- Fluency in Google Analytics, Magento, Bronto, SalesForce, NetSuite, basic web graphics and design
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Willingness to be hands-on (we are a small, but mighty team!)
- Ability to collaborate intra-functionally and cross-functionally
- Comfort with fast-paced environments and rapidly evolving situations
- Comfort with some level of ambiguity and ability to make mid-course corrections when needed
- B2B experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.