Content Marketing Intern
As the global leader in product philanthropy and purposeful giving, Good360 partners with socially responsible companies to source highly needed goods and distribute them through our network of diverse nonprofits that support people in need.
The Content Marketing Intern will support the Good360 Marketing team in a variety of areas including general support of content strategy, content creation, project management, social media strategy, and more. This position will report to the Marketing Manager and receive real world marketing experience at a leading nonprofit organization.
This internship opportunity is open to current students or recent graduates of a college program. The intern is expected to demonstrate a keen interest in nonprofits, as well as interest in a field of study related to the position.
- Assist with content creation and strategy around Good360’s Knowledgebase. Write and edit content for the Knowledgebase as needed. Assist Marketing Manager in managing an outside vendor to develop and provide content for the Good360 Knowledgebase
- Assist Marketing Specialist in posting content on Good360’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram)
- Research social media trends and suggest improvements to our social media strategy
- Assist marketing team in brainstorming, editing, and publishing weekly blogs
- Assist marketing team in updating and managing our internal project management software to keep marketing team on-track and aligned on various projects
- Assist marketing team with our Resilient Response initiative including outreach to corporate donors and pledge partners
- Assist with bi-weekly and monthly reporting
- Assist with notetaking during marketing and department meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently and in a virtual environment
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills – ability to convey points persuasively, to adapt writing for different goals and audiences, and to craft compelling narratives with appeal for various audiences
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus
- Basic graphic design skills are a plus
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced but fun team environment
- Basic marketing skills and knowledge preferred
Hours Per Week: 20-25 hours
Rate of Pay: $15/hour
Start Date: June 1, 2021 or earlier
To apply, please send resumes to Justin Clark at email@example.com. No calls please.