At Levi Strauss & Co. (LS&Co.), we are committed to building sustainability into everything we do – including the way we treat our excess samples. That’s why we have teamed up with Good360 to allow vendors and distribution centers to donate excess garments. Through this program, we will positively impact the community by providing clothing donations for nonprofit organizations around the world.
- Supports the community by providing resources to local nonprofits
- Protects the environment by reducing the amount of waste sent to landfills
- This program is available to Levi Strauss & Co. Vendors only.
- Please complete the online form with your contact information and the item(s) to be donated.
- Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- The more information and pictures you can provide about the donation(s), the more likely that a nonprofit will select your goods.
- Please do not enter any donations in for products that have failed for formaldehyde or flammability.
- Please provide the latest possible date for donation pick-up (minimum 4 weeks). If the donation is not picked up, please follow standard procedure for clearing the samples.
- If you have multiple PC9s within a productcategory(tops/bottoms/jackets/others), please enter as one quantity on the online form. We are providing an Excel spreadsheet template – which is only required if you want to upload multiple categories at once.
- Vendors will only be required to enter data in donation portal, and then once a match is determined NGO should reach out to vendor’s emailcontact provided with donation upload to coordinate pick up details directly.
- This program is available to Levi Strauss & Co. vendor partners and distribution centers. Please see the field titled “Donation Address for Pick-up” to confirm your location.
Call: (703) 299-7576