WHAT IS GOOD360?
At Ascena, we believe in operating our business responsibly and sustainably. We are committed to investing in programs and innovations that minimize our impact on the environment while caring for our local communities. To honor that commitment, we are proud to offer the Good360* Store Donation Program. This program will help us minimize waste in our operations and provide Store Managers with the tools to donate end-of season visual display and marketing items, as well as closing/remodel store items to give back to local charities in need.
- Enable Ascena (Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Factory, LOFT, LOFT Outlet Stores, Dressbarn and Lou & Grey) associates to positively affect their community and serve those in need
- Protect the environment by reducing the amount of waste entering landfills
- Provide a responsible method for disposing of gently used store items; and
- Allow vetted nonprofit organizations to increase their access to donations
- We have already donated over 700,000 pounds to over 250 local charities through the Good360 partnership!
HOW DO WE DONATE?
*Good360 is the nonprofit leader in product philanthropy, with more than 32 years of experience and $9 billion in placed donations