How soon will I receive my products?
In most cases, you should receive the product approximately 10 to 14 business days after we receive and approve the request. Small packages are generally shipped via UPS.
Orders that consist of pallets and/or gaylords ship by a less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier and are generally transported on a 53’ tractor trailer. Standard shipping (included in the admin fee) for LTL shipments does not include lift gate or inside delivery. Orders that contain a large number of cartons (typically 10 or more) may also ship less-than-truckload (LTL).
Upon arrival of your LTL shipment, the driver is responsible for moving the freight to the end of the truck for delivery. In preparation for your delivery, consider the following:
- Is there a loading dock on site?
- Is the dock accessible by a 53’ tractor trailer?
- Is there a forklift or pallet jack available to remove the palletized product from the trailer?
- If no loading dock is available:
- Is there a forklift available to unload the palletized product from the trailer? OR
- Will there be labor ready to unload the truck? This requires enough staff and/or volunteers to be able to hand unload the pallet(s) very quickly.
Trucks with lift gates can be arranged in advance. The additional fee is $72, but the fee may increase if inside delivery is also needed.
Organizations that request a donation by the truckload (18 or more pallets) will have scheduled delivery appointments. Make sure to review the LTL questions above, as they relate to your delivery location.
For any order, address delivery changes must be approved in advance. Submit requests via our online form.