Do good this holiday, better. #GivingSmarter starts here.
It’s that time of year: family gatherings, mall madness and the overall seasonal sprint from Black Friday through the end of the holiday shopping season. But it’s not just about eating and gift giving, it’s also about giving back to the causes we care about most.
As a leader in donated product delivery, Good360 stretches every $1 donated into $30 worth of valuable products for nonprofits, helping children, homeless families, veterans, disaster victims, and more.
Start #GivingSmarter now:
- Leverage our $1 for $1 match. Donate now to Good360 and your $1 is matched up to $130,000, thanks to our generous board. Now through December 31, 2014. Donate here.
- Tweet a donation to @Good360 via Charitweet. Tweet your donation here.
- Shop at Amazon Smile and select Good360. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Shop AmazonSmile here.
- Pop a payment. One dollar will be donated to Good360 each time someone uses the Popmoney® personal payment service at a participating financial institution during Season of Giving through end of the year. Use Popmoney here.
- Give more Cheer: For every bottle of Beringer wine purchased through the end of the year, Beringer will donate a pair of red winter gloves through Good360. Click here to find the nearest Beringer vendor.
- Fund Ebola product WishLists here.
- Support charity WishLists here.
- Consider giving to Good360 through your CFC/United Way campaign (CFC #10675; United Way of the National Capital Area in DC number: #8924, or outside the DC area, please write in our organization name and address.)
- Encourage your company to donate products here.
- Spread the word on Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #GivingSmarter.