DisasterRecovery360 – built and managed by Good360 – ensures that the needs of communities impacted by disaster are met in a timely manner throughout the full recovery process by ensuring the RIGHT GOODS are delivered to the RIGHT PLACE at the RIGHT TIME. This innovative new technology platform:
• Collects real-time product needs from nonprofits responding at the site of a disaster,
• Spotlights and shares those needs with generous companies and individuals who can help,
• Provides timely updates as product needs change with every stage of disaster, and
• Shares stories about how donations are used and how they are helping.
Companies can feel confident that their product donations are delivered to qualified nonprofits assisting with disasters:
•View updates on specific product needs,
• Donate products to help meet those needs,
• Donate cash to help deliver more critically needed product to survivors, or
• Donate in-kind transportation to help us deliver more goods.
Nonprofits assisting with disaster relief and recovery efforts can receive donated products through Good360 to address specific and timely needs.
• Register with DisasterRecovery360,
• Identify specific product needs at every critical stage of disaster relief and recovery,
• Create a Nonprofit Needs List to garner supporters to help you requests, and
• Tell stories about how donated products are helping.
Individuals can provide tangible support to nonprofits assisting survivors at the scene of a disaster:
• Help deliver the most critically needed products by donating to the Product Donation Registry,
• Ensure your favorite nonprofits get the things they need by donating to a Nonprofit Needs Lists, or
• Donate to our Disaster Recovery Fund to help Good360 distribute more goods to more survivors.
To Support Disaster Relief Efforts