What is Good360?
At ANN INC., we believe in operating our business responsibly and sustainably. We are committed to investing in programs and innovations that minimize our impact on the environment while caring for our local communities. To honor that commitment, we are proud to offer the Good360* Store Donation Program . This program will help us minimize waste in our operations and provide Store Managers with the tools to donate end-of season visual display and marketing items, as well as closing/remodel store items to give back to local charities in need.
- Enable ANN INC. (Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Factory, LOFT, LOFT Outlet Stores, and Lou & Grey) associates to positively affect their community and serve those in need
- Protect the environment by reducing the amount of waste entering landfills
- Provide a responsible method for disposing of gently used store items; and
- Allow vetted nonprofit organizations to increase their access to donations
- We have already donated over 600,000 pounds to over 200 local charities through the Good360 partnership!
How Do We Donate?
*Good360 is the nonprofit leader in product philanthropy, with more than 28 years of experience and $7 billion in placed donations.
Welcome To Your Online Donation Submission Page
For Store Material Donations: Store Managers should enter the donate-able items below. Instructions coming soon!
For Store Remodels/Closings: Store Managers should enter the donate-able items below using the item names in the Closing Store Donation Checklist documents two weeks prior to the store’s last day of business. Partners will have two weeks to contact the store and arrange pickup of desired items. Any desired items must be picked up by the last day of business. Any items not picked up by the last day of business will be discarded by the close out vendor.